Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at LeConte Medical Center in the city of Sevierville, Tennessee. LeConte Medical Center, a part of Covenant Health System, is a state-of-the-art facility and emergency department with 53,000 annual ED volume. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work clinically while leading an ED as Assistant Medical Director.
- Generous sign-on incentive
- Monthly administrative stipend
- Competitive base rate + RVUs
- Relocation incentive
- Sub-specialty back-up provided
- Double physician coverage
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Scribe coverage
- Unmatched work-life balance
- Flexible schedule
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...