Seeking Emergency Medicine Trained and Boarded or Will Be Board Certified Physicians for a 15 Bed ER at a Modern 118 Bed Hospital, in A Beautiful Upper Midwest Lake Community!
- $75k Sign On Bonus
- $350k x Two Year Guarantee +wRVU
- Loan Repayment-HIPSA Score of 19!
- Paid Malpractice with Tail, CME & Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits
- 13 x 10 Hour Shifts Per Month (5 Different Shifts With Double & Triple Coverage)
- Level IV Trauma (Transport team in place)
- 15 Bed ER Expanding to 21 Beds 2019
- Unique Center Work Lane Design in The ER
- Nurse Practitioner, Scribes , ER Techs & RN’s
- Large Draw Area
Modern, Full Service Hospital in Town
- 143-Bed, Level IV / 1500 Staff
130 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Annual Numbers: 6,500 Admissions / 262,000 Outpatient Visits
1,000 Births / 27,000 ER Visits
Lakeside Community with Suburban Amenities and Airport!
Outdoor Lovers’ Dream… Lake Living at its Best!
- State has 90,000 Miles of Shoreline
Over 400 Crystal Clear Lakes within 25 Miles of the City
- Community Offers a Relaxed, Welcoming Atmosphere
Golf / Hiking & Biking Trails / Skiing
- Arts Community: Home to a Nationally Known Sculpture Walk,
Arts Walks, and Over 15 Galleries
- Top K-12 Schools: Public/Charter/Private/Famous Language Village
- Home to State University Named “Top Tier” by US News
Offering 4 Undergraduate and 11 Graduate Programs
- Local School District has Music and Theatre Program
Including a School of Music and Arts
- Youth Sports: Football, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, and More!
- Year-Round Events: Dragon Boat Festival, Festival of Lights
- Home to 185,000 Square Foot Conference/Event Center
- Regional Airport within 15 Minutes of Hospital
Pacific Companies is a national physician recruitment firm that works with clients and physicians for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions from employed to private practice, including various recruitment agreements.
I have been to this location and worked with this healthcare system for many years. To learn more about this opportunity please contact me, Marc Scarlata. You may also confidentially forward a copy of your CV. Visit us on the web at .
Marc Scarlata [Register to View]