Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Advent Health emergency department Float Team in sunny Orlando, Florida. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join the team and float to any of our 12 adult and pediatric EDs in the Orlando area and nearby communities. This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with the Adventist Health System in Orlando of close to 50 years. Our clinicians work either 8, 9 or 10 hours shifts in our 25K-110K volume emergency departments ranging from moderate to high acuity, including our academic center where our EM Residency Program is housed. All of our sites utilize the same EMR system (boutique version of Cerner) and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our group manages our one call transfer center, along with one of the largest national inter-hospital EMS systems and our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center. TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, including East Coast and West Coast beaches all just a short drive from Orlando. TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group, please contact us today.
- Competitive compensation
- Travel reimbursement for candidates that qualify
- Sign-on and relocation incentive packages
- Annual CME allowance
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, SERP, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid ACEP / AOA annual dues
- Paid scribes
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- No state income tax and great cost of living
- Established partnership of nearly 50 years with the hospital system
- Leadership and career growth opportunities
- Ease of practice with one call transfer center
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...