Join a supportive team of ER Physicians in this friendly and historic river community just outside of Boise Idaho in the popular Treasure Valley! Consider a few of the highlights:
Join an Experienced and Supportive Team – Practice Where YOU Are NEEDED
• Practice in a rural but not isolated community, where you and your skills are needed.
• Attractive schedule leaving plenty time off to play or work extra: 6-7 shifts per month
• Full support from Hospital Administration, Medical Staff, and community.
• Newly remodeled Medical Center with fulltime Physician staffed ER.
PLAY where you Live - unlimited Outdoor Recreational Activities in your Backyard
• Live in a picturesque setting surrounded by Mountains, hills and multiple large Rivers.
• Live right on the wild and scenic Snake River.
• Historic, festive and progressive community with continual new developments.
• A family oriented community. “We Love Our Kids” motto.
• High ranked schools and attractive residential options whether in-town, on the river or on acreage.
• Easy interstate access to Boise in less than an hour with its Major Airport, shopping, and dining, University, etc
• Snow and water Skiing, hiking, camping, rafting, world-class fishing, etc., all within easy reach and under an hour.
• Low cost of living and low crime rate. No traffic.
• Enjoy blue skies, fresh air seeing millions of stars at night!
Generous Financial Package
• A Competitive salary, generous and full Benefits package with paid time off and CME time and reimbursement to be offered.
• Generous relocation and sign-on bonus
• Student Loan Repayment package
• Strong and competitive financial package
This unique and exciting opportunity will not last long and there’s only one opening! So, forward a copy of your CV or call me ASAP for complete details and consideration.
Chuck Brazell, Team Director
Rocky Mountain MedSource[Register to View]