Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield, Kentucky. Our 14-bed ED averages 2.0 patients per hour with medium acuity, has a 12 percent admission rate, and annual patient volume of 23,000. We staff 24 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 18 hours of daily Advanced Practice Clinician coverage. Jackson Purchase Medical Center has supportive and well-staffed nursing and Hospital medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth; direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry; and a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the EDâ€™s best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- 24-hour physician coverage with 18 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits, company paid malpractice (including tail), CMEâ€™s, and concierge service
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...