Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join TeamHealth's emergency department team at Raleigh General Hospital, a LifePoint Health facility in Beckley, West Virginia! This 42,000 volume ED features 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. The acuity level is medium-high and the facility is a Level 3 Trauma Center. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant EM experience to apply. In addition, current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications are required. This is an independent contractor status position offering flexible scheduling and student loan repayment or a lucrative sign-on bonus. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply! A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth, and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry
- Sign-on bonus or student loan repayment available
- Flexible scheduling for a great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Low cost of living in an area with abundant outdoor recreation activities
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...