Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Emergency Medicine in TN - Emergency Medicine Physician is Needed for Locums Help in Tennessee
A hospital in Tennessee seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 12-hour shifts. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. The facility's average annual volume is 66,000. The ideal candidate has an active TN state license and is board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM with ACLS and ATLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a TN state license obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE in EM, IM, or FM required
- TN state license needed
- 12-hour shifts
- Cerner EMR
- 66,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...