Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Emergency Medicine in MS - EM Physician is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in Mississippi
An established facility in Mississippi is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use Cerner EMR for charting. The assignment schedule consists of day, night, and swing shifts, and the facility handles an average annual volume of 34,000. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM with ACLS and ATLS certification. You must have a MS state medical license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM required
- MS state license needed
- Day, night, and swing shifts
- Cerner EMR
- 34,000 annual volume
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...