This job is archived
Outstanding Opportunity in Beautiful Northwest Wisconsin
- New physician will enjoy Emergency Medicine with a wide variety of cases and a low acuity.
- Work 12-hour shifts, additional incentives available for physicians working over 15 shifts per month.
- Emergency Medicine department see on average 1.8 patients per hour, less during the nightshift
- Emergency Medicine department is well equipped with 9 rooms, including 1 trauma room and 1 cardiac room.
- Spend your free time enjoying the over eight miles of pine tree-lined trails that run through the hospital’s one square mile campus.
- Hospital is conveniently located 1 hour 20 minutes from Duluth, just over 2.5 hours from St Paul and Minneapolis and 4 hours from Madison.
- Exceptional salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Practice in beautiful Northwest Wisconsin -With thousands of acres of forest land and hundreds of lakes, you don’t have to look far to find an endless supply of outdoor fun and Northwood’s beauty. This vibrant community has strong academic and sports programs, state-of-the-art education and medical facilities.
Yes, you can experience rewarding work AND enjoy a quality Lifestyle!
Contact Paul Breen for more information!