Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an extraordinary opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our dedicated Emergency Department team at Weirton Medical Center in Weirton, West Virginia, just a short drive from Pittsburgh. We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine, with Emergency Medicine experience, along with ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications. Weirton Medical Center is a nonprofit, diverse, independent and patient-centric facility. Our Emergency Department is a designated Level IV Trauma Center, with an annual census of 40,000. We have an extremely collegial team of physicians, advanced-practice clinicians, nurses and technicians. This 20-bed Emergency Department features PACS for all films, 36 hours of Physician coverage and 20 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage, as well as unparalleled low arrival-to-Physician times. A very active and symbiotic Hospitalist Program, exceptional specialty and sub-specialty backup, along with extensive ancillary services, including invasive Cath Lab, all ameliorate a Provider's ability to practice quality Emergency Medicine at Weirton Medical Center.
- Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefit package and multiple retirement options
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization
- first national Emergency Medicine group to achieve this designation
- Autonomy within each Emergency Department
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...