Medical Director: Emergency Department Aberdeen, WA rl
Top reasons to love this job –
1. Opportunity to lead an Emergency Department in a facility with amazing professional
2. Located in an area near the Olympic Mountains, Pacific Coast and vibrant cities such
as Seattle, Portland and Vancouver.
3. Competitive compensation, free CME courses, sign-on incentives, directorship stipend
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1. Board Certified Physician with Emergency Experience
2. History of leadership (Assistant Medical Director, Chief Resident, Military, etc)
3. A physician who his willing to roll up the shirt sleeves and lead by example
Tell me about this job –
This is an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead an Emergency Department team at a community hospital in Aberdeen, Washington.