Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Scott Memorial Hospital in Scottsburg, Indiana. Scott Memorial Hospital has a 14,000 annual patient ED volume, 9% admission rate with 1.5 average patients per hour. In addition, there are 24 hours of physician and advanced practice clinician coverage. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience. ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the EDâ€™s best interest in all decisions
- Sign-on bonus
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am
- 7 pm
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...