- 48K annual ED volume
- 276 hospital beds
- 40 hour physician coverage
- Physician shifts: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m., 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., 3 p.m. - 1 a.m., 8 p.m. - 6 a.m
- 40 hour NP/PA coverage
- NP/PA shifts: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., 11 a.m. - 9 p.m., 2 p.m. - 12 a.m., 7 p.m. - 5 a.m
- State-of-the-art facility
- Connected to the hospital are four medical office buildings that are home to the private offices of 80 physicians
Wheeling Hospital is a 276-bed facility providing cardiac catheterization, laser surgery, kidney dialysis, cancer treatment, sports medicine, and corporate health and wellness programs. The facility recently opened Tower 5, a seven-story, state-of-the-art facility that features a new 23,000-square-foot emergency/trauma center, a Center for Pediatrics, private patient rooms, as well as cardiovascular, surgical, and medical intensive care units.
Wheeling, West Virginia is the state capital and the largest city in its region. Wheeling is home to year-round outdoor recreational opportunities, incredible historic landmarks, roads and a Victorian Old Town District. Add to that its nationally superior public, parochial and private school system and state college opportunities. Located on the banks of the Ohio River, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is 1 hour and 15 minutes to the east while Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio are 2 hours and 45 minutes to the north.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.