Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is seeking academic BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team of distinguished physicians at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus (UMMC Midtown), located in the heart of Baltimore.
Our emergency medicine physicians are faculty members of the University of Maryland School of Medicine, one of the most prominent medical schools in the nation. Our affiliation with the medical school offers physicians an abundance of academic opportunities ranging from clinical research initiatives to lecture opportunities.
Expected rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, rank and tenure status is dependent on candidate’s qualifications.
What you will find at UMMC Midtown:
What you can expect from University of Maryland Emergency Medicine:
- Certified stroke center
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
- Bedside ultrasound machines
- Annual patient volume of 31,000
- 29 ED beds and 208 inpatient beds
- Magnet status awarded in 2012 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Apply [Register to View]
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Staff and manage 14 Emergency Departments across Maryland. Hire primarily academic & community EM physicians as well as some FP physicians and MLPs to augment EM physician staffing.