- Competitive Rates
- Starting ASAP
- EMR System: EPIC
-Shift time Varies
-4 shifts minimum needed
-EM Board certified or eligible
-Residency EM Trained
-ACLS, PALS and ATLS are required IF not yet board certified
-Must be licensed in Ohio
Only 20 minutes from Cincinnati and alongside the Ohio River, Batavia welcomes guests to explore the small town and take advantage of its numerous attractions, many of which are historical.
- There is no shortage of fun in in this town! Visitors can shop, enjoy the parks, tour the museum or play a round of golf at the towns many courses.
- You can also find a multitude of Unground Railroad within driving distance.
- If you're looking to get a little fresh air, you'll have many options to explore. The Township Community Center and Park consist of 71 acres of hiking trails and a fishing pond. A picnic area, basketball court and sand volleyball court are also available for public use.
- Work with an amazing team of physicians in this high-quality care center
- We cover malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Reimbursable milage, hotel, rental and airfare if needed
- Our Physicians are paid within 7-10 business days
About the CompanyLeelia's Healthcare focuses on opening new doors for our physicians, granting access to endless career opportunities. Our compensation rates are highly competitive. In addition, we offer all our providers a flexible schedule and access to full-time, part-time and locum tenens opportunities. When partnering with Leelia's Healthcare, you do not need to worry about completing extensive licensing and credentialing applications. We have a specialized team that will guide you through each process and take the burden off your shoulders.