- Competitive Rates
- EMR SYSTEMS: CERNER
- Starting ASAP
- Level 2 Trauma Center
-PHYSICIAN SHIFT TIMES: 6a-2p, 8a-6p, 2p-10p, 6p-4a, 10p-6a
-ABEM, AOBEM, ACLS, BLS, Board Eligible - Must be Board Certified within 5 years of residency completion
-RESIDENCY TRAINED REQUIREMENTS: EM Trained
-Must be licensed in Maryland
Community Details:Vibrant community that honors the past while keeping a keen eye on the future.
- Spend a day in this city and you will understand how its beautiful waterfront views, people and experiences earned the name "Charm City." From the eye-catching sights and lively festivals to the local food scene and beloved traditions
- From the ornate architecture and expressive street art to the picturesque landscapes, this is a destination all visual artists and photographers love.
- Work with an amazing team of physicians in this high-quality care center
- We cover malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Reimbursable milage, hotel, rental and airfare if needed
- Our Physicians are paid within 7-10 business days
About the CompanyLeelia's Healthcare focuses on opening new doors for our physicians, granting access to endless career opportunities. Our compensation rates are highly competitive. In addition, we offer all our providers a flexible schedule and access to full-time, part-time and locum tenens opportunities. When partnering with Leelia's Healthcare, you do not need to worry about completing extensive licensing and credentialing applications. We have a specialized team that will guide you through each process and take the burden off your shoulders.