- Seeking Board Certified Family Medicine Physician with Emergency Medicine Experience to join OSF Holy Family Medical Center!
- Overtime Rate and Crisis Pay Rate included
- 24 Hour Shifts as sole physician provider
- 25-30 patients daily
- ~10K visits annually
- EPIC EMR
About Emergency Medicine at OSF HealthCare
- OSF HealthCare Emergency Medicine locations in Illinois: Peoria, Bloomington, Pontiac, Galesburg, Monmouth, Ottawa and Streator
- Be part of an experienced team of 60 physicians
- OSF HealthCare is ranked in the Top 5 health care employers in the nation by Forbes and number 1 in Illinois
- Competitive hourly rate with incentives
- Prorated paid vacation and sick time/year
- Student Loan repayment
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- If you’re looking to break away from city living without giving up access to the amenities, Monmouth is a perfect place to settle. With a population of about 10,000 residents, Monmouth is well known to antique hounds. It’s a regional destination for people who like boutiques and small art shops or a diverse selection of dining options.
- Historic Monmouth College gives the community an upscale feel. Outdoors lovers will find bountiful opportunities for hunting, fishing, hiking, cycling, camping and more, and it’s just a short drive to the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.
- The west-central Illinois region also offers a high quality of life with a lower cost of living, strong community school systems and a host of fine parks and historic sites. Bigger-city amenities and two international airports, in Peoria and the Quad Cities, are less than an hour’s drive.
- Visit [Register to View] to download our full community guide.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.