**Emergency Medicine Job Opening in John Day, OR**
Located in beautiful Grant County, Oregon
- Full-time, permanent position
- In beautiful eastern Oregon a Rural Health Clinic and Critical Access Hospital is seeking a MD or DO for a permanent physician opening. This is an opportunity to join a progressive rural health care organization and work with an experienced medical staff. Come join an incredibly dedicated and dynamic team of medical providers and caregivers while experiencing the great outdoors.
- Eight 24-hour shifts per month
- Call coverage on weekend (at least one weekend a month)
- Patients/day: 13 to 16 patients in 24/hr period on average
- Compensation: 280K-310K annually (depending on experience)
- Signing bonus: 25K
- Moving assistance: 10K
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Will possess or be willing to obtain current Oregon licensure, board certification, BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS certifications
- Emergency Room experience is a requirement
- Exhibit behavior, which emphasizes integrity, trust, kindness and concern for the community
**Grant County, OR:**
- Rural, Eastern Oregon
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water/snow sports, hiking, biking, mountain climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography and more.
- Small town living with safe schools and community for a family
- Low cost of living, surrounded by gorgeous mountains
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated
- Excellent weather and air quality
- Close to Ochocho, Malheur and Umatilla national forests
- The District is comprised of a Critical Access Hospital (CAH), Family & Rural Medicine Clinic, Home Health and Hospice, Emergency Medical Services, an Intermediate Care Center and all of the supporting ancillary departments necessary to care for the health and wellness of the community.
- The District spans from John Day to Prairie City, nestled in a valley surrounded by the Blue Mountains. The Strawberry Mountain Range and John Day River Valley offers a variety of outdoor activities, from abundant hiking/mountain biking/horse riding trails, to high and low lakes and ponds. The area is known to be a go to place not just for recreation, but also for big game hunting and fishing!
- For more information on our area, visit the Grant County Chamber of Commerce page at: [Register to View]