**Emergency Medicine openings in Southern Oregon:**
~ Grants Pass
- Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join an amazing teams in Southern Orgeon
- Full-time, Permanent
- Immediate need. Candidates must be able to start upon credentialing.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Grants Pass Medical center is a 125-bed state-of-the-art community hospital serving the patients of Southern Oregon.
- Level III trauma center and with about 40,000 patients a year in the ED.
**Compensation and Benefits:**
- Competitive hourly rate of $203.19(BC)/$193.19(BE)
- Annual performance incentives up to 10% of base pay
- Evening shift differential of $50 per hour
- 25K signing bonus
- 12K relocation assistance
- 5K annual CME allowance
- Generous time off accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
**About the Group:**
- Not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare system serving 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Comprised of 3 hospitals and 40 ambulatory clinics.
- Progressive and visionary, Medical Group is in the medical forefront.
- Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented in the organization dedicated to personalized care and sophisticated technology.
- Over 6,000 employees, Group offers outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth.
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon and is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year!
- Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou Mountains, Southern Oregon is in the "rain shadow" of the mountains and avoids much of the famous Pacific Northwest moisture.
- Our temperate, four-season climate offers warm summers, mild winters, beautiful springs, and exquisite autumns.
- Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors!
- We offer family- friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well- balanced life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more!
- Popular features of the region include Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, Southern Oregon University, and the Rogue River.
- We also have several local, award-winning wineries & vineyards.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes.
- Rogue Valley International Airport in Medford, Oregon is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports around the country.