Specialty Emergency Medicine
Salary $275,000 – $350,000 • yearly
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Clinic/Private Practice
Location 10028, 1646 Second Avenue, New York, New York, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 3/08/23
Medrite Urgent Care - Upper East Side
- Full Time
- Hours: 12-Hour Shifts; 36 Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Varies, but Generally 8 AM - 8 PM; Open Weekends
- Average Patients seen: 3.33 Per Hour | Anything above this will result in additional coverage being added.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Top Performers Can Earn Between $275K-$350K - Hourly Rate of $130-$150 - Opportunity for Quarterly Performance Bonuses - Sign-On / Relocation Negotiable for Candidates with ER/UC or Leadership Experience
- Benefits: - Medical Insurance 80% Employer Paid for Employees - Dental and Vision Insurance Available - 401K with Match - Generous PTO - CME Allowance - Annual Licensing Fees - Paid Malpractice
- Additional Info: REQUIRED: - 2 years of Urgent Care or Emergency Med. experience - Active DEA, PALS, and DOT certification. - Ability to see all ages Established in 2011, MedRite Urgent Care is the modern solution to urgent & routine medical care specially tailored for our patients. We offer treatments for most minor and serious non-fatal injuries and illnesses as well as preventative, pediatric, & occupational medical services. - Role is largely clinical with some administrative responsibilities. - Responsibilities include reviewing charts & supervising NP/PAs. - Must be trained to treat abrasions, lacerations, burns, orthopedic injuries, coughs, colds, & other urgent care issues. - We offer onsite x-ray & lab work. - We value compassionate, individualized care with a patient-focused approach prioritizing patient follow-up. - Those with an entrepreneurial spirit will thrive, as we are currently growing & expanding as an organization. - Opportunity to oversee additional locations as available.