Largest burn center in the US is seeking a burn intensivist to join their practice in Augusta, GA.
- Incoming physician will work the burn unit and regular ICU
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider candidates with the following training: internal medicine critical care, pulmonary critical care, anesthesia critical care, or burn surgeon with critical care experience
- Must be comfortable treating adults and pediatric patients
- Employment opportunity through a private practice; however, Hospital will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
About the Hospital:
- Hospital is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman’s Category.
- Home to the largest inpatient burn center in the United States. 72 beds dedicated for burn patients, including 36 ICU beds, and 4 dedicated operating room.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW218876 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs