Altru Health System, a not for profit, integrated health system in Grand Forks, ND is currently seeking a BC/BE Dermatopathologist with a dermatology background. Our facility has more than 270 beds and over 200 physicians representing 44 specialties.
- Enjoy a mixed practice of interesting general dermatology
- MOHS optional
- Work with a team of Highly skilled dermatologists, nurse practitioners and plastic surgeons
- No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
- 16,000 Surgicals, 9,500 Pap smears, 1,600 non-GYN , 180 Bone marrows, No autopsies
- Pathologists support regional laboratories as medical directors
- Pathologists support primary laboratory in Grand Forks through medical director and clinical consultant roles for all service areas
- Pathologists provide frozen section service for surgery
Equipment includes typical instruments to process and prepare tissue for diagnostic observation, automated immunohistochemistry stainers (Ventana) and Thin Prep Processor for cytology.
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences located in Grand Forks. Offers opportunities to teach medical students and residents on rotation with additional teaching exposure opportunities on campus.