A leading and comprehensive medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery medical group is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist for their Berkeley location. Practice specializes in conditions of the skin, hair and nails, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic skincare, anti-aging, body contouring, and plastic surgery.
- High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
- More entrepreneurial than working for a large system (flexibility to focus on personal interests with support to maximize your practice)
- As a dynamic and entrepreneurial group, all providers have input over the group’s direction
- 100% dedicated to dermatology and plastic surgery
- Advanced practice technology (e.g., dermatology EMR easier to use than multi-specialty EMRs)
- Provides a network of support as the health care market continues to consolidate
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- California Medical License
Berkeley, located on the east shore of San Francisco, is famously known for their academic excellence, scientific exploration, free speech, and the arts. Home to UC Berkley, acclaimed restaurants, arts, cultures and shops, this eclectic small city has a reputation throughout the globe. Residents are dedicated to their unique city with seemingly limitless opportunities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC216448 & email address to [Register to View] .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs