* Join a patient-focused group that has a lot of momentum.
* Full time General Dermatology with a mix of Cosmetics and/or Surgical.
* The option is available to have a 'Cosmetic-Focused' role within the group.
* This practice prides itself on using leading-edge Dermatology care and Cosmetics.
* Work in a beautiful, state-of-the-art office that is well-equipped and utilizes EMR.
* Track to Partnership!
* Highly competitive base salary plus generous percentage of production.
* Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME, & paid malpractice.
* Live in Dallas or have your choice of several great suburbs with phenomenal school districts.
* You can live in one of the top 10 best U.S. Cities to buy a family home.
* Or live in one of the highest ranked safest big cities in the U.S.
Please email your CV to [Register to View] then call [Register to View] when you can speak freely about #3879, the interview process, and you.