* Short window of opportunity to join this growing Dermatology group.
* The incoming Dermatologist will work in their NEW location.
* See a practice mix of General and Cosmetic Dermatology.
* You'll have great help with skilled MAs and a wonderful support staff.
* The office is well-equipped and runs on EMR.
* This physician focused group allows for a great work-life balance.
* Four day work week...option to work more, if so desired.
* There is a Partnership track.
* Base salary plus a very fair percentage of collections.
* Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, 401K with 3% match, & paid malpractice.
* Family-friendly town in a thriving market.
* University town home to professional baseball, football, and basketball teams.
* Trendy restaurants, great malls, and expensive entertainment options.
Please email your CV to [Register to View] then call [Register to View] when you can speak freely about listing #3760, the interview process, and you.