U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Longview, Texas!
This position is available due to physician relocation. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as your scribe.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- EMA EMR.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive Income Guarantee and Production Pay Model
- No State Income Tax
- A Full Compliment of Benefits
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Outstanding Income Potential in This Practice
[Register to View] mission is to help patients achieve healthy, beautiful skin. The practice focus is on medical dermatology and surgical dermatology and some select cosmetic dermatology services as well. This is a great opportunity for a new physician to step into a well-established reputable practice and be busy day one!
Longview is proud to be the hub of East Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel, and is famous for its fabulous festivals, fine dining and historic downtown. The city is the host of the Great Texas Balloon Race and how it received its name, “The Balloon Capital of Texas” by the Governor of Texas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly serves Longview and its surrounding towns: