- Experienced Board Eligible or Board Certified Dermatologist to establish a successful dermatology practice.
- Full-scope practice with Advanced Practitioners.
- Medical community desires a colleague to deliver a broad scope of dermatologic services to their patients.
- Medical and cosmetic dermatological practice.
- Opportunity to design your ideal practice.
• Collegial group practice with a large referral base
• Excellent support staff that allow you to practice at the top of your licenses
• NO Call Required
• Generous sign-on bonus
• Relocation allowance
• Tuition loan assistance opportunity
• Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
• Market-leading Initial Base Salary
• Productivity Incentive plan
• Retirement savings plans (403b and 457b)
• Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
• Malpractice Insurance
• CME allowance / time
The Greater Gardner area has 21k residents and is a safe and friendly family-oriented community.
• Affordable cost of living
• Well-regarded public and private schools
• Outstanding municipal golf course
• Next door to Mount Wachusett Community College
• Convenient family recreation, sports and shopping
• 60 miles from Boston
• 30 miles from Worcester, the state’s second largest city
• 15 miles from Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
• 15 minutes from a variety of hiking and bike trails, apple farms, pumpkin patches abundant lakes and other outdoor recreation
• 45 minutes from Mtn. Monadnock, Peterborough, NH. The 2nd most climbed Mtn. in the world
• 2 hours from NH’s Lakes Region, NH & VT ski resorts
• Less than 2 hours from the beautiful coastline
Senior Consultant | Source Medical
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View] style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank" [Register to View] Ctrl+Click or tap to follow the link">[Register to View]