· Location: South California (40 mins from Los Angeles, CA)
· Specialty: Dermatology
· Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible, BLS (offered by client)
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8a-5p) **Flex Schedule Available (9a-6p, 8:30-5:30pm, 7a-4p, etc)
· Census: 4 patients per hour
· 50% Surgery (biopsies, excision, electrodessications)
· 50% Non-Surgery Examinations – (skin/rash/cancer)
· 90% Adult ; 10% Peds
· Duration: full-time, permanent w/ comprehensive benefits
· Compensation: up to $400k-$500k
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View]
ext. 807 or email Ryan at: [Register to View]
for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Located in a beautiful state-of-the-art 13,000 square foot dermatology facility in greater Los Angeles County, CA, our client offers complete medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology for all of your skin care needs. Dermatology services include comprehensive skin screening, routine medical & surgical examinations, mole & wart removal, and skin cancer surgeries including MOHS Micrographic Surgery by their certified MOHS College fellowship trained surgeons.
Come join this amazing team of 2 Fellowship trained dermatologists, 2 surgeons, 2 general derms, 3 partners, 2 PAs, and a dedicated MA scribe! They have 15 lasers, 2-3 exam rooms, and a brand new facility for you to make the biggest impact on your patients and community.