* Team of 6 providers
* Interests in both medical and surgical dermatology required
* Aesthetic/cosmetics procedures optional if desired
* MOHs welcome to apply
* Flexible 4-day work week
* Dedicated and experienced support staff including MA's who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient
* No call, no weekends
* EMA EMR
* $350K first year starting salary, sign-on bonus, paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, retirement plan option and more.
* Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic heritage, and mild seasons.
* Voted one of the fastest growing cities with one of the highest per capita incomes in the state.
* Family-friendly area with many recreational amenities including indoor and outdoor attractions, historic battlefields, museums, art galleries and studios, antique and specialty shops, shopping malls, 5-star restaurants and much more.
* Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, outdoor pools, parks, music festivals, wineries, craft breweries, golf and more.
* Outstanding cultural and entertainment events in the Performing Arts Center.
* Award winning public and private schools with options for higher education.
* Housing options are plentiful with something for every taste and budget including neighborhoods within walking distance to the trendy downtown area.
* Located 1 hour from Washington DC, Richmond, and the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Mountains. Convenient drive to Virginia Beach and Outer Banks NC.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
[Register to View]