Optum is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our team in Pasadena. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Join our team of one Dermatologist and two PA/NPs as we expand our practice in Pasadena!
- Full Scope Dermatology: 95% medical, 5% cosmetic
- Patient mix: 50% adult, 50% senior patients
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm – we can accommodate a 4-day work week
- Average of 20-25 patients and two office procedures per day
- Blocked time in procedure rooms, well equipped for all office based procedures
- Must be comfortable with Accutane/acne medication
- Three exam rooms per provider as well as a dedicated MA and office space
- Additional specialties at this location: Plastic Surgery, Aesthetician
- Mohs surgeon one day per month
- Occasional hospital consults may be required
- Full benefits, paid time off, CME etc.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least two years of experience
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
Optum provides our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.