Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Private Cosmetic Derm Practice Needs General Dermatologist
Houston, Texas – Population of Over 2.3 Million People
A private cosmetic dermatology practice in Houston, TX is seeking a BC Dermatologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. This practice offers adult and pediatric general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, laser skin surgery, and Mohs micrographic surgery.
Offering a competitive compensation with unlimited financial potential and benefits package. Practicing physicians as well as new graduates with experience or training in lasers and cosmetics are welcome to apply. No visa support.INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Elizabeth Salozzo about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View]
. Elizabeth will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference JO-1912-34511.
- Enjoy a full schedule from day one; currently have a 2-month waiting list for general derm.
- Tremendous opportunity for teaching & lecturing.
- Practice a mix of medical derm & cosmetics with excellent grow potential (able to build to 100% cosmetics)
- Option to practice Mohs and access to over 20 lasers.
- Modern Office: 7,500 sqft with state-of-the-art equipment, including an in-house Mohs histology lab, and is fully equipped with Nextech EMR.
- Practice also provides 2 MA's per provider, full time triage nurse, and cosmetic care coordinator.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.