Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Dermatology in New Mexico
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking a Dermatologist to join a rapidly growing practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Preferred candidates will be able to see adult patient populations and have a desire to perform surgical procedures to include dermabrasion and electrodesiccation. A few more highlights of this full-time position include:
* Will see an average of 25-30 patients per day
* Call is no more than 10 days per month
* Nationally competitive salary guaranteed for 2 years with upside potential
* Relocation allowance
* Generous time off (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including: CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance and exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Culturally rich area with great weather
* Regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways
* For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and endless other activities
*New graduates and H1B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
Reply with interest and CV to [Register to View]
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...