Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Brockton, Massachusetts – Brockton prides itself on its diversity of cultures and is home to approximately 100,000 residents. Named one of the Best Communities for Young People three times, Brockton is home to an award-winning public-school system. Brockton High School, the largest high school in New England and one of the biggest in the nation has been named twice as one of America’s Best High School’s by U.S. News & World Report. In addition to convenient shopping destinations like Westgate Mall, there are also a variety of restaurants and eateries that offer a culinary tour of the world without straying too far from home. From golf courses and open spaces to museums, there is a wealth of cultural and recreational opportunities in the city. Located 25 miles from downtown Boston.
Please call or e-mail Zach Karr at [Register to View]
- Permanent, full-time position
- Seeking BC/BE Dermatologist to enhance growing specialty practice with a wide range of complex & routine cases
- Join group of 3 Dermatologists working in conjunction with Nurse Practitioners treating patients in offices just 10 miles apart
- Well-designed surgical suite and there is room to grow with cosmetic dermatology if desired
- Practice has received numerous awards for safety and patient centered approach to care
- No hospital call
- Generous income guarantee and productivity incentives.
- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
target="_blank">[Register to View]
style="color: #1f3864;"> or 1-[Register to View]
to discuss job #32213
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.