Dermatology Opportunity in ND
Grand Forks, ND
80 miles to Fargo, ND; 110 miles to Bemidji, MN
Medical center is seeking an additional BC/BE Dermatologist.
- Work in a state-of-the-art medical dermatology center, with a 4,500 square foot surgical suite addition to be completed in 2018
- Walk into a full book of patients with a wide range of interesting general dermatology cases
- Work with a team of dermatologists, nurse practitioners and plastic surgeons
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Variety of cosmetic lasers including Nd:yag, Alexandrite, Diode, Erbuim, Fractional and IPL
- No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
- Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific data
About Aesthetic Center:
The areas only comprehensive aesthetic center, offering a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, services and products to care for the entire body. All services are provided under the direction of larger health system's medically-trained providers, meaning our guests receive unparalleled care and expertise. The Aesthetic Center boasts a private surgical suite with expert care in dermatology, cosmetic surgery and an array of aesthetic services.
The Aesthetic Center announced a two-level expansion and renovation project that will enhance the dermatology, surgical and cosmetic services currently offered. The project plan includes:
- 4,500 square foot expansion
- State of the art procedure rooms
- Cosmetic consultation room
- Additional exam rooms
- Surgical patient lobby
- Laboratory for Mohs Micrographic Surgery
About the community of Grand Forks:
Grand Forks [Register to View]
is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Our community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota. All of these things make Grand Forks an ideal place to live and raise a family.
The University of North Dakota (UND) [Register to View]
is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school [Register to View]
and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country. Attached is the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center which is home to both mens and womens basketball, volleyball and soccer. It is an ideal venue for catered events, concerts and shows as well.