- Choose a 4 or 5 day work week.
- Split time between 2 nearby offices. 3-4 days/week at one office and 1 day/week at another.
- Office hours vary by location but are generally M-F, 7am-4pm.
COMMUNITY. Central Indiana. The city of Indianapolis has a population over 863k; its county’s (Marion County) population is just over 903k. Indianapolis is the 12th largest city in the United States and the surrounding metropolitan area scores highly in numerous quality of life rankings. The area ranks in the top 10 for most affordable home markets, best places to raise a family, and best downtown. Indianapolis is a family-friendly city and ideal place to live. It boasts one of the world's largest children's museums, professional and college sports teams, universities that help create a culturally rich and hospitable environment, and miles of recreational trails. Downtown Indianapolis offers shopping, restaurants, and entertainment; the best part? It’s easily walkable. Indianapolis is often referred to as the Racing Capital of the World thanks to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which takes up 560 acres on the west side of the city proper. Every May, hundreds of thousands of people show up to watch the largest-attended sporting event in the U.S., the Indianapolis 500. Sports in general play a huge role in the region's economy. By hosting other major sporting events, like NCAA tournaments and the 2012 Super Bowl, Indianapolis has benefited in the multimillion-dollar range from increased business opportunities, job creation and more taxes going directly to the metro area.
- Ranked #55 in Best Places to Live by U.S. News. This is based on quality of life, the job market in each metro area, the value of living there, and people's desire to live there.
- Ranked #46 in Best Places to Retire by U.S. News.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Elizabeth Salozzo about this permanent opening, please apply with an updated CV and contact information. Elizabeth will contact you prior to sending out your information. Ref JO-1811-30711.