- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional Dermatologist to join our well established and busy practice. Enjoy a built in referral base a high-growth area. Walk into a full patient panel!
- Join a team of 1 physician and 1 PA, as well as an experienced support staff.
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, outpatient schedule
- Practice in a new, state-of-the-art outpatient clinic.
- Newly implemented Epic EMR system-wide.
- Opportunity to incorporate some MOHs into practice.
- Benefits include competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is a two hospital, 19 outpatient clinic integrated health system in Western Washington that employs over 150 providers. We are a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon and the neighboring communities that make up Skagit County have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can enjoy one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or visit the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- We are located in the scenic Puget Sound coastal region providing easy access to the North Cascade Mountains and San Juan Islands. Boating, fishing, hiking, biking, endless water sports, and mountain activities offer an amazing lifestyle right in your backyard!
- Located just 60 miles North of Seattle and 86 miles South of Vancouver, B.C., you are close enough to all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events