- Currently have an opportunity for a BC/BE General Dermatologist to join an existing practice with a Mohs dermatologist.
- This is an outpatient practice, with a built-in referral base no hospital call required.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Dermatology Medicine Salaries In Portland, OR. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,010 sqft The bath,six inch wide white oak floor hard wood flooring. ,Custom railing, Bio ethanol ventless stainless steel fireplace (18,000 btu's),Upgraded trim pack,Custom floor to ceiling kitchen cabinets. Custom tiled shower, Quartz (kitchen and master) and granite counter tops Tiled floors in bathrooms. This home can be yours for $399,000.
The Community. Eugene is a city in Oregon, on the Willamette River. The University of Oregon is home to the Northwest-focused Museum of Natural and Cultural History and the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, known for its Asian collections. The Fifth Street Public Market has cafes and locally owned stores. Green spaces include riverside Alton Baker Park, with extensive trails, and Hendricks Park, featuring a rhododendron garden.
The Employer. Physician led and managed group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 108,000 membership/patient base. We are an enthusiastic, interactive, and innovative group of like-minded providers.Closest Major City
- 104 miles to Portland, OR
- 248 miles to Seattle, WA
- 303 miles to Victoria, Canada
- 341 miles to Boise, ID
- 349 miles to Surrey, Canada
- University of Oregon (Full-time enrollment: 23,329)
- Lane Community College (FT enrollment: 6,373)
- Northwest College-Eugene (FT enrollment: 359)
- New Hope Christian College-Eugene (FT enrollment: 173)
- River Road Park & Recreation
- UO Student Recreation Center
- Amazon Community Center
- Cal Young Sports Park
- Valley River Center
- Oakway Center
- 5th Street Public Market
- Emerald Shopping Center
- The Shoppes at Gateway