Dermatologist physician needed for multi-specialty group location in greater NYC:
- Increase in primary care referrals and community assessments have lead to the need to hire an additional Dermatologist
- This is full-spectrum, 100% outpatient dermatology, no hospital work
- Routine, bread & butter Dermatology cases, primarily medical dermatology
- Great referral system from the PCPs for annual skin checks and skin cancer screenings
- Normal procedures: mole removal, hyperhidrosis, lesions, psoriasis/eczema, rashes, etc.
- Traditional hours are: 8-6 normally, 8-8 late days, 8-5 on Fridays, and 9-1 on Saturdays (office hours schedule are rotated and vary bite the exact location)
- Special interests in population health, integrated care model would be strongly considered
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Dermatology
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply