This job is archived
- Full-time Dermatologist to join growing team of providers
- Support staff includes 6 medical assistants (2 per provider) assist with procedures and 3 RNs perform triage and assist in suture removal, patch testing, PDT, XTRAC, wound checks, and patient education.
- This position will work closely and collaboratively with staff to assess, treat, educate and provide compassionate care to our patients.
- Responsibilities will include dermatologic care for all age groups, including assessment, diagnosis and treatment of ailments.cs and Mohs.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, paid CME and relocation.
- Located just one hour from Boston and easy drive to seacoast and mountains