- Join an established team of Dermatologists, Advanced Practitioners, & Support Staff
- Flexible Full Time Schedule – 4 or 5-day work week options
- Treat & diagnose a variety of common skin conditions and serious skin cancers
- Ability to perform cosmetic procedures & can expand in areas of dermatopathology
- Established and Growing Patient Referral Base
- Optional Participation with MD Anderson Cancer Center Clinical Trials
- Experience with hyper-pigmentation preferred, but not required
- Salary Includes - Income Guarantee: excellent payor mix & above average earnings in 1st year and beyond!
- Productivity Bonuses
- Optional Partnership Buy-In
- Profit Sharing
- PTO & CME
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Package including - health, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and more!
- Located just 45 minutes from NYC, 50 minutes from Manhattan, and just 1 hour from Brooklyn
- This Northern New Jersey community features a variety of restaurants, spacious parks, highly ranked schools, and picturesque homes
- Is in close proximity to major highways & international airports, along with direct rail and bus commuter access to Manhattan
- This Northern New Jersey town was ranked among the "Top 50 Best Places to Live” by CNN Money in 2013.
[Register to View]
Click here to schedule a call with Shelby to discuss this position further!
Please reference position ID 152502 when responding.