This job is archived
Mercy Medical Center- North Iowa is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist. This is an excellent opportunity for you to consider to take over this busy practice of a retiring physician. Join the team of 2 physicians and 3 advanced practice providers, as well as a group of excellent support staff. Have the flexibility to work a schedule that meets your needs- 4 ½ days/week, or if you want to maximize your production, we have also been offering additional patient care hours beyond standard clinic hours. We offer a highly exceptional compensation package- including loan repayment, stipend, relocation, and a sign-on or commencement bonus, based on your needs.
- Excellent time off plan– 25 days 1st year, 40– days after 1st year
- Well equipped with a budget to expand the practice within your skill set including MOH’s
- No competition for 90 miles
- Large base of referring physicians– 14 county draw area of patients comes to you
- Renowned community outreach programs through the hospital
- General Dermatology & Cosmetic Dermatology practice offering Botox, Juviderm, and Sclerotherapy
- Epionce Skin Scare Products available for retail
- Laser therapy for hair removal, skin repair, lesion removal, & psoriasis treatment
- IPL, Varilite, Excimer
- Blulight Photodynamic Therapy
- UVA-UVB Phototherapy Booth
QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate of a medical/osteopathic medical school is required. Demonstrated competency as a physician by completion of an appropriate residency program; board certified or board eligible. Must be able to obtain Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa medical staff privileges. Above average communication skills. Ability to work with a team. Licensed or eligible for State of Iowa physician license; Iowa Controlled Substance Certificate and Federal DEA Certificate.
NOTE: All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen.