This job is archived
This opportunity offers excellent work-life balance. Your schedule will be flexible, with no call, and you have the option to work a two to five day week. On average, you can expect to see 35 to 50 patients per day.
The clinic has a large referral base, and dermatology is in high-demand--patients are booked three months out. The group has a very friendly, cohesive environment and they are looking for someone with a great personality to join their team.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, $15K relocation reimbursement, and a generous sign-on bonus!
Fort Wayne is known as the 'City of Festivals,' and for good reason! All year long, residents and visitors enjoy outstanding festivals and community events, including Johnny Appleseed Festival, Three Rivers Festival, GermanFest, RiverFest, BBQ Ribfest, Greekfest, Grabill Country Fair, Taste of the Arts, Vera Bradley Outlet Sale and so many more.
- Join a large single specialty group with full NP and admin support with 100% clinical autonomy
- Generous guaranteed base salary with percentage of collections, profit sharing and more
- They have an excellent dermatopathology lab with quick turn around time
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Opportunity to do lasers and/or cosmetics if you want them
- Generous sign on bonus with extremely competitive base salary
- Partnership with profit sharing after 2 years
- Work in a brand new state-of-the-art facility that features in-house Mohs surgery suites
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail