This job is archived
This opportunity offers excellent work-life balance. Your schedule will be flexible, with no call, and you have the option to work a two to five day week. On average, you can expect to see 35 to 50 patients per day.
The clinic has a large referral base, and dermatology is in high-demand--patients are booked three months out. The group has a very friendly, cohesive environment and they are looking for someone with a great personality to join their team.
A current Illinois license is required. If you do not currently have one, CompHealth can assist you with the process. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, $15K relocation reimbursement, and a $100K sign-on bonus!
Chicago is famous for Chicago-style hot dogs, Deep dish pizza, Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, jazz music, and of course the 1920's gangster, Al Capone.
- Join a large single specialty group with full NP and admin support with 100% clinical autonomy
- Generous guaranteed base salary with percentage of collections, profit sharing and more
- They have an excellent dermatopathology lab with quick turn around time
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Opportunity to do lasers and/or cosmetics if you want them
- $100,000 sign on bonus with $400,000 plus base salary
- Partnership with profit sharing after 2 years
- Enjoy a beautiful 'green' river in the heart of Chicago every St. Patrick's Day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail