Dermatologist Need in Sacramento, CA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a highly committed dermatologist for the Sacramento clinic.
- As a doctor owned practice, they offer unique differentiation from other practices, and they use state of the art processes and technology to insure they are top quartile in efficiency.
- Walk into a full schedule.
- Work life balance
- Great compensation
- Central locations; Short drive to SF Bay, Yosemite National Park or Lake Tahoe
- Physician owned practice
- Will help with relocation
- Will pay for CA licensure
- American Board of Dermatology (ABD) Certification or Eligibility
- No New Grads unless available within 3-6 months
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
- Driven and motivated to build the practice and make a great living
- Industry leading compensation for physicians interested in building a practice and willing to follow our time-proven procedures
- Benefits package provided
- Ample well-trained support staff
- Short drive to either San Francisco or Lake Tahoe areas. Enjoy the good life with all that Northern California has to offer with its numerous cultural/educational attractions, museums, coastal living, world renowned restaurants and shopping venues, entertainment and sports.
- Starting compensation for this position is in the range of $425,000- $475,000 with uncapped increase potential.
Sacramento, capital of the U.S. state of California, lies at the confluence of the Sacramento River and American River. The district of Old Sacramento harkens back to the citys Gold Rush era, with wooden sidewalks and wagon rides. One of several museums in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum depicts the construction of the Transcontinental Railroad, one of the countrys earliest technological feats.