Physician - Dermatologist
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-Call
- Office Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- $250,000 to $350,000 Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Generous Bonus Structure (on top of base salary)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Package
- CME Allowance
- Licensing/Professional Fees Paid
- 401k w/ Match
- Houston, Texas
- Central/West Houston
This private dermatology practice opened in 2012 and currently employs 4 physicians and 2 physician assistants. They offer a wide variety of services including, but not limited to, medical dermatology, surgical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, skin care treatments, aesthetic services, hair restoration, and pediatric dermatology.
The new physician will work with highly-trained clinical assistants and on-site management in an outpatient private practice setting.
The services of the practice include:
- medical dermatology
- surgical dermatology
- cosmetic dermatology
- pediatric dermatology
- skin care & aesthetic services
- hair restoration
The new physician will, among other duties:
- work within medical, surgical, and/or cosmetic dermatology (based on physician preference)
- consult on dermatologic conditions
- perform follow-up visits with established patients
- perform dermatologic procedures
Providers typically see between 35 and 40 patients per day, depending upon services scheduled and hours worked (this number is negotiable).
The practice uses an EHR.
- Texas medical license
- Board Certified or Eligible, Dermatology
- new graduates/current residents are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at [Register to View] or call [Register to View] .
Please visit [Register to View] to view a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.