UPMC COMMUNITY DERMATOLOGY
UPMC Community Medicine, Inc. is recruiting dermatologists to build a community dermatology practice in the greater Pittsburgh area. We have identified two practice locations, one in the North Hills of Pittsburgh and one in the South Hills. We intend to grow this practice over time and are open to digital technologies, video visits and working with advanced practice providers.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on a new practice with UPMC that you can make your own. We will support all administrative functions of your practice (HR, electronic health record, marketing and office space) so that you can focus on doing what you do best, taking care of our patients!
- $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- · Based in Pittsburgh, PA
- · 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- · Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- · Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- · UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- · Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- · Very reasonable cost of living
- · Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- · Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- · Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334 car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- · Unmatched sports culture
- · Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!