**Dermatologist job opening in Coral Gables, FL**
5 minutes from Downtown Miami
- Full time, permanent opening
- Well-Established Practice
- Associate position; No admin
**Dermatology Group Details:**
- Join one of the largest dermatology practices in the nation! Focus on what you love and what you were trained to do.
- Have the security of being a part of a large group while maintaining the autonomy of running your own practice. The group takes care of the back office hassle, so you can focus on high-quality patient encounters. The group becomes your partner, not your boss. You maintain 100% control of how you practice medicine.
- Dermatologists are often very attracted to the company's model in search of lower operational costs, reduced management responsibilities, and the advantages a large integrated group can provide. The organization provides dermatologists these benefits, while also allowing them to independently practice medicine.
- This Dermatologist group manages and operates dermatology practices throughout the United States. The company is rapidly expanding by acquiring and partnering with dermatology practices.
- This group has created an innovative program that provides dermatologists looking to sell their practice, and dermatologists who desire a partnership, an opportunity that previously has not existed in dermatology. This organization's uniqueness is vested in its ability to provide selling dermatologists monetary value for their practice, while allowing them to remain at the practice indefinitely. For those physicians wishing to exit a practice, the group can allow them to monetize a lifetime of work and simultaneously provide younger dermatologists the opportunity to immediately own and take over an established practice of a retiring dermatologist.
- The culture within the organization is a reflection of its people. The environment is filled with hard-working, dynamic individuals who come together to ensure the success of our partner dermatologists.