A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Dermatologist to work in the Springfield, MO area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sing-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Professional liability Insurance, occurrence-based coverage
- CME allowance
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- All hospitals, outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Job/Practice Description: Dermatologist
- The practice has two physicians
- Referrals from 300+ primary care providers
Why Choose Springfield, MO?
Springfield Missouri is a rich, lively, and fun area that serves as a mecca for health care, entertainment&shopping for SW Missouri. 3rd city in Missouri, with An area population of more than 400,000 people. Springfield is always ranked as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It has outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams, and an established academic community. Enjoy a very low cost of living, easy access to airports, and top-ranked schools. Enjoy this quaint mid-sized town!! Best in the US!