We are seeking Critical Care Physicians for one of Maryland’s trusted healthcare partners in the Montgomery County area. Conveniently situated approximately 25 miles north of Washington, D.C., they offer easy access to care, dedication to advancing health through learning and continuously applying new knowledge and are committed to the community. The hospital remains true to its roots by offering sophisticated, high-quality medicine in an atmosphere of personal, individualized care.
The community is ranked by Money Magazine as one of America’s Best Places to Live, with convenient access to several Red Line Metro stations. They are a fast-growing suburb of Washington, D.C. with a thriving theatrical scene that brings plenty of performances to town including concerts, musicals, classic theater, and murder mysteries.
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine, licensed in the state of MD, active MD DEA number, and MD CDS
- 24-hour shifts: on site at the hospital from 8a-6p, on call from 6p-8a
- Respond within 30 minutes for bedside emergencies while on call
- Handoff to night APP who provides in-house coverage overnight
- Must be able to perform procedures such as central lines and endotracheal intubations (no pulmonary procedures are required for this role)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
- Travel accommodations (e.g., airfare, car rental, etc.) with prior approval
Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician call coverage in the industry. We’ve got you covered.