An inpatient health center in Kerr County, Texas is looking to add a Critical Care Physician to their team. Enjoy a lifestyle that blends all the best aspects of rural, suburban, and urban life. With excellent housing, real estate costs, and state- and nationally distinguished schools, perfect hometown for families. Outdoor recreational activities such as flying, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, kayaking, triathlons, and photography abound in this beautiful area of the Texas Hill Country. Since both San Antonio and Austin are within a one- to two-hour drive, Kerrville is a perfect choice for physicians who want to practice in a smaller community with metropolitan amenities nearby.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Critical Care MD
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Board Status: BC – Critical Care Medicine or Surgical Critical Care or Neurocritical Care
- Truly BE within 2 years of graduating fellowship
- Fellowship: Critical Care (preferred)
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Emergency Medicine
- Experience Required: 1 year experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time (preferred) and Part-Time (considered)
- Scheduling: TBD
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!